Ownership Guidelines Tracking… Simplified
bendystraw, llc helps companies track their ownership guidelines and holding requirements with a new self-administration platform due for release in Q4-2015.
- Configure salary multiples, fixed share or fixed value plans
- Administer by employee groups easily to manage larger, broader plans
- Easily configure different share-source types and different share counting methodologies
- Flexible security levels allow for executive and sub-executive access for self-reporting by executive or beneficial shareholders, in addition to differing company access levels.
- Model different plan structures utilizing current positions
- Use CloudMills integration technology to interface with all of your vendors
- Full price-definition capability and currency conversion
Moving past spreadsheets
Though many companies have simple requirements that can be tracked on spreadsheets, as companies move deeper in the organization and add features like post-guideline holding requirements and new sources of shares, companies are seeking spreadsheet alternatives that can remove the administrative burden and add visibility and transparency on where their executives stand on meeting their objective.
Benefits of the ShareTracker Platform
- Greater transparency to executive and plan ‘owners’ – Directors and Senior leadership
- Configured easily for executive and ‘beneficial’ holder self-reporting – saves time, money and improves accuracy
- Saves money by allowing greater access to data and reporting for modeling and other external reporting requirements
Need more info? Here’s more info.