Whether your needs are educational or marketing related, bendystraw makes cool stuff. Though video is relatively new to the business line, bendystraw is passionate about video. What makes bendystraw so good?
- We’re business and technology people first. We have expertise in complex topics from all sides – the business side, the target audience and the advisory side. We bring the knowledge to the table and write the scripts to prove it.
- We are on the leading edge of interactive videos. If you need greater engagement with employees or any targeted audience, interactive video is a game changer.
- bendystraw focuses on custom video. Though some generic videos are very functional, bendystraw feels branding, messaging and accurate examples are key to videos hitting their mark.
- bendystraw can provide 2-D, whiteboard or infographic video styles in interactive or traditional delivery methods.
- bendystraw publishes its pricing so there are no surprises.
- You own the content. Though bendystraw must host interactive videos and can’t transport them easily, you own the end product.
John Hammond, bendystraw’s CEO, has been doing employee financial education programs since 1992. Though the last 18 years have been focused on equity programs, the 1990s were focused on retirement, tax, college and estate planning programs. Though the technology has changed from overhead projectors to MS PowerPoint to video, learning is much the same. Check out more and sample videos.
bendystraw is not a marketing firm. We’re not going to talk to you about your feelings. But, if you are in the B2B space and have a complex product being sold to complex people, we’re here to help. No one understands selling complexity like bendystraw. Whether its financial, software/technology or industrial, bendystraw can cut through the clutter and create a video that works. Check out more.
Traditional vs. Interactive
bendystraw offers both traditional and interactive video delivery. Interactive video brings the ability for the end user to engage, choose and interact with the video like never before. Interactive videos can be simple in structure to incredibly complex. Learn more and view samples on each style on the employee education and marketing pages.
Video is wonderful on its own, but analytics are what make video sizzle. When you know who’s watching what, you can measure effectiveness, engagement and results. Learn more.